Wednesday, October 27, 2010

The Question

Do you believe in everything you hear?Do you think when you tell someone that you believe in ghosts they believe you?Well everybody has their own opinion. But there is many things that can bug people. In this book I'm reading The Weekend Was Murder by Joan Lowery Nixon. It has many problems between characters. But there is only one problem . They don't believe.

The main character which is Mary Elizabeth never actually believed in ghosts. but when she actually runs into one. She gets freaked out. But her friend always is the one that told her that ghosts are real.Not until she saw that ghost she believed in ghosts.With her history of murderer people in the same hotel she has the experience. Not a very good ending. In  this book the characters have to go through many different faces.  By that I mean that through the whole book it is not only a happy mood. Like a face it changes into a lot of expressions. In this book there is so many situations

The point of this book is actually not a start forward meaning. The real question is "Do you believe?". Not in only ghosts but in many other things in this world.Do you believe?

2 comments:

  1. I like your questions ! You made this book sound very interesting, I might even read it next !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm like, so terrified of ghosts, so your post was really interesting.
    Believing in ghosts is definitely a controversial topic. To answer your question, no I do not believe in ghosts, and I'm glad I don't. :)

    ReplyDelete