Monday, October 4, 2010

A Stanger with my Face By Louis Duncan

This book is amazing. This books makes me think a lot about mystery books. This is a mystery book and it is the best book I have ever read. the connection I put through book is that some people can get scared of their own reflection. In real life people get scared of looking at them self's a lot. There was a quote in the book that scared me. The quote was It was not until I got under my covers when I realized I was not smiling in my reflection ,when my reflection had my face with a smile . That really scared me because at that scene i thought that something is going to pop out of her reflection but inside the scene author put it out in a smart way. The author put it in as when the scene clams down. The author just puts at least one word in that creates a new sensation in that scene.this book made me think of a lot of connections in the book with real settings in the book.Just like in class my teacher gave us an example of a blog post. the way she connects every small detail to her hometown(Ohio). The books gives you a feeling of true and deep thinking about what you are reading. that can be hard to understand. The books inspire you to think more deeply because the books may have a very deep meaning and you would only you t be paying any attention.So the conclusion of what im trying to say is that each book has its own surprises. 

1 comment:

  1. Nice job incorporating a quote from the book to support your idea! SOunds like a good mystery!

    ReplyDelete