Wednesday, October 20, 2010

The Reality of Books

 I've been reading a lot of scary, horror, and mystery books. That started something in my brain. the books always have almost like the same plots. But characters always have different decisions. The different decisions make me wonder.How many ways can you make an ending so good but with the same plot that other books have? Books always have delicious ending.

 The book that really got me thinking was "Murder my Sweet " by Joan Lowery Nixon. She is a very good author. Joan made a very good plot in the book. Which had good background information. The book has two main characters(all least that is what I think). The names were Mrs.Jake(mom) and Jenny (daughter). Jenny goes through a great adventure with her mom. Her mom is a mystery writer with books. But when it comes to solve a real murder. Mrs.Jake needs help. So Jenny ends up helping her mom. She is the"brainy".

 Through that whole book you enter some mysteries you can solve yourself. The danger Jenny and Mrs.Jake faces in the book can happen in real life. But the "delicious ending" was amazing. It came to my mind. Why can't the mysteries in the book have the same amazing characters in real life? I would love to live through a mystery any day.


4 comments:

  1. Nice Tamara. This book seemed really interesting from you're point of view.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how you made many questions about the book.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tamara,

    This book seems really interesting. I'd like to hear more about why you found it amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i can tell that you put our conference to use in this post!! i'm proud of you!

    ReplyDelete