Monday, December 13, 2010

Do Vampires Really Exist?

This question came up to me while I was reading the Twilight Saga by Stephenie Meyer. But now I really ask myself this question for real. In this world anything can happen. You can never know for real.



 The Twilight Saga brings your questions to rise and make you really think about it. In the book, Bella acts a little surprised when she found out that Edward was a vampire. But she got over it really fast. If I found out that somebody close to me is a vampire, I would freak out. Characters in books are regular people. But why can't vampires be real.? If regular people be real. vampires can be real, too. If you really believe it, you can think it is true.




Bella goes on this adventure. But she is just an example of a vampire believer. Anything can happen in this world. So if you want to hear this again, read. Do vampires really exist?

3 comments:

  1. Wow...this is creepy. Haha.

    You really opened up a new idea. It's totally true that this could happen.
    If you think about it, how did people come up with the idea of vampires anyway? They must have had some sort of vampiric experience.
    Haha, now I'm totally creeped out. In a good way.
    Good job! :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wouldn't really care if my best friend was a vampire id probably just shrug but back to the topic you make a good point

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Twilight Series! So I love hearing what other people think about it!! And that's a great question, how will we ever really know? Good Job!

    ReplyDelete